Thursday, January 5, 2012

Let's make a PLAN!

OK- My lovely wife is wonderful. I mean seriously. Love that lady. She is always there...pushing and prodding me along. Like with the Blog...I know I need to write it. I know I'm hilariously entertaining and I've got extremely important information to share. You'd think it would come easy for me. Well...Did you look at the date since my last post? Let's just say, it's been a while.

But, here is one of my resolutions. Write this blog. Try to do more than one post a year! (I don't set my goals too high now, do I?) Seriously though. Listen up folks!

Blog numero uno for 2012:

Plans are important.

Thank you very much. See you next year.

Just kidding. But, not about planning. Everyone is busy. We all have the exact 24 hours in the day. How is it that some of us take time to exercise and some of us don't? Well, I believe it breaks down to having a solid plan in place.

Everything from planning your week's menu to planning your exercise to planning ahead for a vacation! If you know you are tired after work, you should plan on exercising before work. Not a morning person? Schedule a lunch workout. You have to make the decision. If you are prone to excuses-make a list of those "typical" excuses and write out ways to combat them. It works. For example: Excuse- I'm Tired. COMBAT- Exercising will give me more energy for the day. It will give me strength and help me to sleep better tonight.

Take Drew for example. He was in good shape when he started training with me. But he wanted to make it to the next level. We made a plan. He worked the plan. He got outstanding results.





















If you want to get results-get a plan.

Does your plan involve a personal trainer? Some nutritional counseling? I want to help you develop your plan and make it work for you!

I'm planning on having a great 2012! How about you?

-The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!-

No comments:

Post a Comment