Friday, March 22, 2013

12 Days Together!


Day #12
Let me save you some time on Google… 47 is a prime number. In my feeble mathematical attempts, I was trying to figure out how far along we were in this program. I was like, “Why will nothing divide evenly into 47?” DUH—ok. Anyway, we are officially 25.5% done with this cycle! Whew!

You ever had one of those days where NO MATTER what you eat, you just keep feeling not satisfied? I seriously thought I had a tapeworm today. I ate breakfast and within an hour my stomach sounded like a caged lion! So I had breakfast #2. Then a snack. Then Lunch. Then a snack. Then another snack. Then dinner. Did you hear my stomach growling???
My total calories for the day were 1213.
Name
Type
Quantity
Units
Calories
Cream, Heavy Whipping
Breakfast
2
Tablespoons
100
Peanut Fudge Granola Bar
Breakfast
0.5
Each
105
Canadian Bacon
Breakfast
0.667
Serving
40
Egg Whites, Large, Ckd
Breakfast
1
Each
25
Egg, Hard Boiled, Whole, Large
Breakfast
1
Each
78
Peppers, Bell, Red, Sweet, Chopped
Breakfast
0.25
Cup
12
Cabbage, Shredded, Cooked
Lunch
1
Cup
35
Onion, Yellow, Chopped
Lunch
0.25
Cup
16
Chicken Breast, Skinless, Cooked
Lunch
0.75
Each
106
Peas, Green, Cooked
Lunch
0.25
Cup
34
Egg Whites, Large, Ckd
Lunch
2
Each
50
Soy Sauce, Low Sodium
Lunch
2
Tablespoons
10
Oil, Sesame
Lunch
0.25
Tablespoon
30
Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin
Lunch
0.25
Tablespoon
30
Beef, Top Sirloin Steak, Sirloin, Cooked,
Dinner
4
Ounces
291
Pea Pods, Sugar Snap, Whole
Dinner
1
Cup
26
Cheese, Gouda
Dinner
0.5
Ounce
50
Baby Spring Mix
Dinner
2
Cups
10
Balsamic Vinaigrette - Light
Dinner
2
Tablespoons
45
Pickle –Dill Spear
Nuts, Almonds, Slivered
Snacks
1
Tablespoon
45
Baking Cocoa, 100% Pure
Snacks
1
Tablespoon
15
Fit Frappe
Snacks
1
Scoop
60

 I like to cook extra "staples" for leftovers, because when this momma is hungry-- I want food NOW! 
A bunch o' eggs. I read on Pinterest that you can hard boil eggs in the oven! WHAT? Anyone done that?
After I cook and cool them, I peel and put them in an airtight container for quick access! 
8 cups of roasted green beans with garlic, lemon & Kosher Salt!
I roast my veggies at 425 degrees- No sense it heating the oven up every day! 

Burgers and Pork Chops. (This was taken after dinner--Leftovers for the week!)
I love that grilled out  "bit o' char" flavor! Don't you? I might grill out fish this week too.

I know this meal plan I'm on is somewhat restrictive~to say the least. But there are other dietary programs I think are very effective and recommend. Have you ever tried just eating One Ingredient Foods; I have several clients trying this one right now. What that means is everything you eat "has" to be one ingredient. duh. Now you can put a whole bunch of "one ingredients" in the same pot...say like Chili: Tomatoes, ground beef, beans, chili powder, onions, etc. Or like chicken, broccoli and sweet potatoes. Just read the label (or buy FRESH produce) if it's got one ingredient-you are in business! Now, obviously if you aren't counting calories and you bake from scratch--we might still have a little problem. ;)

What meal plan are you using?

No comments:

Post a Comment