Tuesday, March 26, 2013

16 Days! Woot!


Day #16

Aiy-yi-yi!!! Arriba Arriba, it’s Taco Tuesday @ Trisha’s again! (That’s right, I’m a stickler for tradition.) Although, instead of tacos tonight, we had delicious fajitas – minus the tortillas – but, as long as I’ve got guacamole, I’m a happy camper! My day totaled 1242 flavor packed calories.

Name
Type
Quantity
Units
Cream,
Breakfast
1
Tablespoon
Peanut Fudge Granola Bar
Breakfast
1
Each
Chicken Fillets (Mesquite Grilled)
Lunch
6
Ounces
Baby Spring Mix
Lunch
2.5
Cups
Balsamic Vinaigrette - Light
Lunch
2
Tablespoons
Egg Whites, Large, Ckd
Lunch
1.5
Each
Chicken Fillets (Mesquite Grilled)
Dinner
4
Ounces
Baby Spring Mix
Dinner
2
Cups
Cheese, Cheddar, Shredded
Dinner
0.25
Cup
Peppers, Bell, Red, Sweet
Dinner
0.25
Cup
Guacamole, Spicy
Dinner
2
Tablespoons
Onion, Yellow, Chopped
Dinner
0.25
Cup
Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin
Dinner
0.25
Tablespoon
Roast beef
Snacks
1
Ounce
Swiss Spreadable Cheese Wedge
Snacks
1
Serving
Cream
Snacks
1
Tablespoon
Peanut Butter, Natural, Creamy
Snacks
1
Tablespoon
Almonds, Coco Roast
Snacks
0.333
Ounce


I didn’t work out today. I usually workout EVERY Tuesday, but the kids are fighting some kind of cough/runny nose “yuck” and I didn’t feel like leaving them alone with the hubs…or the hubs alone with them. (However you want to look at it!) No FUN! It does help me remember that everything needs to have a little wiggle room. Plans change, sometimes for the better-sometime for the worse.

 
Not Necessary!!  I promise!

OK- I have a secret for you. If you want to eat like me, but don’t want to take the time to cook and count calories and all sorts of other “non-fun” things, Premier Fitness has a program that we use for a lot of our clients. You can find it here!. They deliver cooked and flash frozen, natural  food (like 55-60 pounds) straight to your door step. (It’s really good too!) Many of our clients enjoy the choices, ease of use and cost! So, if you were wanting another “food” option, you might give this a try!

So…all you “non-coffee” drinkers…..where are you spending your extra calories? 

No comments:

Post a Comment