Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day #14 --Two weeks down!


Day #14

It was a “halfsy” day! Half to finish my “cheat” from yesterday and half to get back on track.  I didn’t go super-duper “buck-wild” on calories because I know I have an over-night date with Chad coming up (Thank you Mother-in-law and father-in-law) and we are going to be out of the house. (I won’t have as much control over what I’m eating, but I will do my best!) I did have a yummy warm Danish and some pizza. But, to tell you the truth, by noon- my stomach had HAD IT! I felt so sugar sick-I was ready to lie down and take a nap. My dinner for the day ended up at 361 calories.
Name
Type
Quantity
Units
Beef, Top Sirloin Steak, Sirloin
Dinner
3
Ounces
Pea Pods, Sugar Snap, Whole
Dinner
1
Cup
Cheese, Gouda
Dinner
0.5
Ounce
Baby Spring Mix
Dinner
2
Cups
Balsamic Vinaigrette - Light
Dinner
2
Tablespoons
Peppers, Bell, Red, Sweet
Dinner
0.25
Cup

Thanks to my friend, NN (you know who you are), I went and did another circuit workout at the gym today! It was good, girl, workout fun! Although I would prefer the following anytime!
I need a shirt like this...berry berry bad (as Roman would say).

Let me warn you, I’m NOT weighing in tomorrow. I usually gain 2-5 pounds (water) on my cheat days, but then it catapults me another 3-5 pounds down after a few days. SO, just “weight” until Thursday!

On a motivation note: I just booked my hotel room for the day before my cruise! YEEEE-HAW! In just a few more weeks, I should hit my goal! What about you? What is your motivation/goal? Were you SMART when you set your goals!


See you on the flip side!
Blessings,
Trisha!


No comments:

Post a Comment