Monday, March 25, 2013

Day #15 - Who has a case of the Mondays?


Day #15

Like I said yesterday, because of my “Cheat day”, I’m waiting a few of days for my next weigh-in. It could be detrimental for me to weigh-in this AM! I might go crazy and throw something.

Do you ever have a case of the Mondays? I think I always have a case of the Mondays.  (At least until I’ve had my first cup of coffee, then, I’m Miss Fancy Pants and can conquer the day with all my “flair!”)  But seriously, my Mondays trouble me most of the time. I ran off to work without food, I’m so thankful I remembered my 3 year old!  

I know you can see each of my meals, but in case you are like me and not a “mathematician magician” my meals usually range from 300-400 calories each. I typically have my Fit Frappe in the afternoon to tie me over until dinner! My total calories for today were 1258. It appears like I consumed the Great Wall of China for lunch, but no, I just scraped the last bit of leftovers from the fridge. It was a definite hodge-podge, but a very tasty one indeed! Two hours of Zumba was on the menu for my workout today!

Name
Type
Quantity
Units
Calories
Cream
Breakfast
1
Tablespoon
50
Beef, Top Sirloin Steak
Lunch
2
Ounces
146
Cabbage,Shredded,Cooked
Lunch
0.5
Cup
17
Onion, Yellow, Chopped
Lunch
0.25
Cup
16
Pea Pods, Sugar Snap, 
Lunch
1
Cup
26
Chicken Breast, Skinless
Lunch
0.5
Each
71
Baby Spring Mix
Lunch
2
Cups
10
Balsamic Vinaigrette - Light
Lunch
1
Tablespoon
23
Soy Sauce, Low Sodium
Lunch
2
Tablespoons
10
Oil, Sesame
Lunch
0.125
Tablespoon
15
Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin
Lunch
0.125
Tablespoon
15
Nuts, Almonds, Slivered
Lunch
1
Tablespoon
45
Salad With Chicken, Greens
Dinner
1
Serving
235
Bacon, Cooked
Dinner
2
Pieces
87
Egg Whites, Large, Ckd
Dinner
2
Each
50
Nuts, Almonds, Slivered
Dinner
2
Tablespoons
90
Fit Frappe
Snacks
1
Scoop
60
Peanut Butter, Natural
Snacks
1.5
Tablespoons
143
Almonds, Coco Roast
Snacks
1
Ounce
150
How many calories are in a sexy beast? hhhmmmm.
How is your motivation at the beginning of week #3? Currently, mine is spot on. It goes in waves though. Like when I tried on my shorts that were still just a tad “not right”. I mean I can pull them up and button them, but I sure don’t look like the ladies in the Sunday JCPenney ads...you know? (That's what everybody strives for, right?) I just feel like throwing in the towel. BUT, then I remind myself that it takes more than 2 measly weeks (even 2 very disciplined measly weeks) to reach my goal. I set a SMART goal...remember?!?!

S-Specific – I want to lose 15 pounds and 6% Body Fat
M-Measurable – I took my before measurements before and will do so after
A-Attainable – It is possible to lose 1-3 pounds per week through diet and exercise. Using my diet, I can lose at least 1% Body Fat per week!
R-Realistic – Through meal planning, I can efficiently prepare my meals and meals for my family. My workouts are kept to 30-40 minutes (except Zumba for work) and I can fit that in my schedule.
T-Timely – 47 Days is 6 weeks and 7 days. Weekly weigh-ins will benchmark my progress to make sure I stay on track!

I gave you the Smart principle yesterday, did you utilize it? It helps to write it down!

No comments:

Post a Comment