Sunday, March 17, 2013

Day #7- Happy Sunday


Day #7
Happy Sunday! 12 years ago Chad Lee asked me to marry him on St. Patrick’s Day! AAAhhhh, memories…. Ok, back to REAL life!

Today I resemble that picture above! I wanted to work out. Honestly. I kept telling myself to “snap to it!” But it didn't work. I did laundry. Check. I made a grocery list. Check. I cooked breakfast, lunch and dinner. Check. Everything, but exercise. In the back of my mind I knew that I am supposed to teach 2 hours of ZUMBA tomorrow. So I excused myself- but I wish I wouldn't have! I could have really put a jump start on this next week with a great cardio workout today.
Name
Type
Quantity
Units
Calories
Cream, 
Breakfast
4
Tablespoons
80
Egg Whites, Large, Ckd
Breakfast
2
Each
50
Egg, Hard Boiled, Whole Large
Breakfast
1
Each
78
Canadian Bacon
Breakfast
0.333
Serving
20
Salad With Chicken, Greens
Lunch
1
Serving
235
Bacon, Cooked
Lunch
1
Piece
43
Egg Whites, Large, Ckd
Lunch
1
Each
25
Pork Chop
Dinner
8
Ounces
260
Beans, Green
Dinner
2
Cups
68
Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin
Dinner
1
Tablespoon
120
Fit Frappe
Snacks
1
Scoop
60
Baking Cocoa, 100% Pure
Snacks
2
Tablespoon
30

I really found myself wanting to snack today. As I continue to keep my journal, I realize most of my snacking tendencies are between 2pm and 4pm. If I can just make it through that time frame without snacking myself to death- I think I might just actually make progress! My total calorie consumption for the day was 1069. BOO! No wonder I was so hungry! I missed out on nearly 200 calories. Better luck tomorrow. 

BTW-Tomorrow is a weigh-in day, we will see how my first week went.  I know we've posted a blog about weighing in before... Here it is! I also choose to weigh in once a week. If I do more than that, I go Completely INSANE and start making weird changes to my program and it's not good for anyone.  It makes me feel like my progress is so totally reliant on the stupid scale. It's not. Neither is yours!

How often have you decided to weigh in?


6 comments:

  1. Great point at the bottom. I weigh everyday and I hate it. I also need to get more motivated to count calories. Great job Trisha.

    Take care,

    Polly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Polly-
      Glad to see you on here! :) If you hate it, just do it once a week. We all need some kind of accountability-maybe just not from the scale EVERYDAY!
      Take care sweety!
      Trisha

      Delete
  2. I have begun to refer to my scale as my Fickle Friend. She's up and down, back and forth all the time. Sometimes her movements have no correlation to my activity level or my food consumption. But what I have found is that, no matter what, having a "conversation" with my Fickle Friend everyday leads me to eat more. If my Fickle friend says my weight is up in spite of all my efforts, I say "What the heck. I might as well have what I want if being good all the time doesn't work." If my Fickle Friend says my weight is down, I say "Woo-hoo! I'm doing good! I can have a little treat!" Who knew? Once a week now, she comes out of the closet, no matter how much she begs and clamors for more attention. And believe me, there are times she INSISTS we HAVE to "Talk". I never knew before how dependent I was on her and how bad she was for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your nickname...Fickle Friend. That's funny! Stay strong and stick to the program. Sometimes a "fickle" reading can be because of extra salt the day before or an airplane ride over the weekend.

      Keep up the good work-
      Trisha

      Delete
  3. Line 1...smartest move I ever made:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chad visited the blog today...Thanks for the sweet comment!

      Delete