Tuesday, April 2, 2013

23 Days of the Blog on the wall, 23 days of the blog...


Day #23
Buenos Noches! Taco Tuesday…again. What an awesome workout I had today! HIIT is the way to go! Have you tried it yet? If not, go do it RIGHT NOW! LOL! Seriously though, add it in instead of a regular cardio workout—you will be amazed! Plus it seems to make your workout fly right by!

Want to eliminate some extra nonsense calories throughout the day? Just remember “NO BLT’s”—No Bites! No Licks! No Tastes! As a mom, I find myself making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, after school snacks, mac & cheese---you name it! There is always that temptation to just lick your finger or eat the last bit of mac & cheese from the bowl. DON'T!! I make it a point to have NO BLT’s during the day. It’s tough at first, but you’ll get the hang of it! All those little “nibbles” can add up! 
(No fears my friends…I’ll never say “No BACON!”)

My total calories for the day were exactly 1250 including delicious steak fajitas for dinner!
Name Type Quantity Units Calories
Cream,  Breakfast 2 Tablespoons 40
Cookies N Cream Atkins Bar Breakfast 1 Serving 180
Baby Spring Mix Lunch 2 Cups 10
Balsamic Vinaigrette - Light Lunch 2 Tablespoons 45
Chicken Fillets (Mesquite Grilled) Lunch 5 Ounces 183
Nuts, Almonds, Slivered Lunch 2 Tablespoons 90
Bacon, Cooked Lunch 2 Pieces 87
Beef, Top Sirloin Steak, Sirloin, Cooked Dinner 4 Ounces 291
Pea Pods, Sugar Snap, Whole Dinner 1 Cup 26
Baby Spring Mix Dinner 2 Cups 10
Guacamole, Spicy Dinner 1 Tablespoon 27
Peppers, Bell, Red, Sweet, Chopped Dinner 0.5 Cup 23
Onion, Yellow, Chopped Dinner 0.5 Cup 32
EAS Chocolate Shake Snacks 1 Serving 110
Peanut Butter, Natural, Creamy Snacks 1 Tablespoon 95

I’m wondering how many people are left on this ol’ 47 Day Blog-a-roo? Have you shared it with your Pinterest friends? Or maybe your Facebook friends? I probably need more friends on Facebook…isn’t that what we all need?? NOT! So what do you want me to talk about now? More recipes? More exercises? Perhaps a Video Blog of “One day of my life”? (Eeeek!)

Well, let me know your thoughts, either comment here on the blog or you can “Friend” me FB! J

No comments:

Post a Comment