Saturday, April 13, 2013

Day #34--Get behind me...

Day #34

I did a "first" today. I feel badly about it...kind of. I "HID" someone on my Facebook Newsfeed. It had to be done.... all they post is dessert after dessert after cheesy potato casserole after dessert. Seriously. Seriously? Seriously! I just couldn't take the torture another day (or scroll of the mouse). I'm sorry dear Facebook Friend...Oh, and let this be a warning to the rest of you! LOL!
This is my "WARNING!" face.
Serious business folks. ...................NOT!
I thought I looked tough. Or maybe irritated. Probably right after Chad told me to do some other "impossible" exercise. Either way---I'd like to use it as my "Don't mess with me" photo. Everybody needs one.
Name Type Quantity Units Calories
Egg Whites, Large, Ckd Breakfast 2 Each 50
Egg, Hard Boiled, Whole, Large Breakfast 1 Each 78
Cream, Half & Half, Traditional Breakfast 2 Tablespoons 40
Bacon, Cooked Lunch 4 Pieces 173
Baby Spring Mix Lunch 2 Cups 10
Chicken Fillets (Mesquite Grilled) Lunch 4 Ounces 147
Cheese, Cheddar, Shredded Lunch 1 Tablespoon 28
Pea Pods, Sugar Snap, Whole Lunch 0.5 Cup 13
Bacon, Cooked Dinner 1 Piece 43
Baby Spring Mix Dinner 2 Cups 10
Chicken Fillets (Mesquite Grilled) Dinner 6 Ounces 220
Cheese, Cheddar, Shredded Dinner 1 Tablespoon 28
Balsamic Vinaigrette - Light Dinner 1 Tablespoon 23
Cucumber, Fresh, Med Dinner 1 Cup 16
Fit Frappe Snacks 1 Scoop 60
Almonds, Coco Roast Snacks 1 Ounce 150
Peanut Butter, Natural, Creamy Snacks 1.5 Tablespoons 143

I had a total of 1232 calories today. Not too shabby---considering the amount of candy and cookies and ice cream that I've been around today. It's birthday week at my house and it's going to get worse before it gets better! Here's to Will Power! What a great friend.

Ok--Here a 3 more exercises for you to add to your list! Once again, one for your upper body, lower body and abdomen!

Lateral Shoulder Raises. Be sure to keep a slight bend at your elbows. 
Lift your hands out to your side, but don't go higher than your shoulders. Return your hands to the front and repeat.
Try to do this for 30 seconds.

This is a Hamstring hold. Bend your knees and put your feet flat on the ground.  Lift your "Tiny Hiney"  off the ground. Slowly extend one leg and hold for 25-30 seconds. Lower your leg to the ground and repeat on the other leg.
Be sure to PRESS through your heels!


This is a great abdominal exercise. It will work those abs from the top to the bottom!
(Be sure to sit on a mat, you will see why!)
Let's make a "V" with your body!
If it is too difficult, you can place your hands by your bottom for additional support.
 
Crunch your knees in toward you chest and then extend them to the "V" again.
Continue for 30 seconds.
TIP: You can also roll onto one "cheek" and crunch in for and awesome oblique workout,
just be sure to repeat on the other side!

That's all I've got for today! Has anyone had a successful day? A successful weigh-in? A successful workout? I'd love to hear about it! I celebrate all success..........big or small!

No comments:

Post a Comment