Friday, April 26, 2013

Day #47-Time is UP!

Day #47

So long, farewell, It’s time to say goodbye…
My final numbers. (I definitely slowed down my last couple of weeks. I knew that would happen.)

Inches lost.
1 inch of back “bra” fat! Yay—so long nasty stuff!
2 inches from my waist
2.5 inches in my hips
3 inches from each thigh
almost an inch from each arm (bicep)
Of the 11 pounds I lost, 9 pounds of it was PURE FAT!

INSERT AFTER PICTURE HERE! I will post a "beach" picture when I get back. Stay tuned...

I did one last HIIT workout before my cruise. Aaaaaannnnd I killed it!

Name Type Quantity Units Calories
Egg Whites, Large, Ckd Breakfast 2 Each 50
Egg, Hard Boiled, Whole, Large Breakfast 1 Each 78
Cream Breakfast 2 Tablespoons 40
Choc Chip Atkins Bar Breakfast 1 Serving 200
Chicken Fillets (Grilled) Lunch 0.333 Pound 195
Baby Spring Mix Lunch 2 Cups 10
Pea Pods, Sugar Snap, Whole Lunch 0.5 Cup 13
Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin Lunch 0.333 Tablespoon 40
Chicken Fillets (Grilled) Dinner 0.333 Pound 195
Baby Spring Mix Dinner 2 Cups 10
Pea Pods, Sugar Snap, Whole Dinner 0.5 Cup 13
Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin Dinner 0.333 Tablespoon 40
Balsamic Vinaigrette - Light Dinner 2 Tablespoons 45
Coconut, Unsweetened, Dried Snacks 4 Tablespoons 122
Fit Frappe Snacks 1 Scoop 60
Almonds, Coco Roast Snacks 1 Ounce 150

My total calories for my last day were 1261. Just a bit over...oh-well-I'M GOING ON VACATION!

I will get back to you with a full report of my trip!

Peace out blogger nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment