Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Day #38- Everything is just GREAT!

Day #38

Hey--I forgot to tell you my weigh-in from MoNdAy--I'm down 11 pounds! Woo-hoo! I'm anxious to get the final measurements!


 I did a HIIT workout with my friend today. Here is my pre-workout photo op!



And my Hot-mess of an after photo!

You can't tell in this awesome I-Phone pic, but I actually had sweat dripping off my face.  SWWWEEEEEET!
So- I such a fun day! I'm slowly getting everything ready for my vacation--I LOVE the planning and anticipation! (It's almost more than I can stand!) Today I had 1194 calories and (obviously) did a great HIIT workout! I also did some abs and stretching with a little foam rolling. Anybody have thoughts or opinions on foam rolling? Let me know!

Name Type Quantity Units Calories
Choc Chip Atkins Bar Breakfast 1 Serving 200
Cream, Half & Half, Traditional Breakfast 2 Tablespoons 40
Chicken Fillets (Mesquite Grilled) Lunch 6 Ounces 220
Baby Spring Mix Lunch 2.5 Cups 13
Peppers, Bell, Red, Sweet, Chopped Lunch 0.25 Cup 12
Balsamic Vinaigrette - Light Lunch 2 Tablespoons 45
Guacamole, Spicy Lunch 2 Tablespoons 54
Baby Spring Mix Dinner 2.5 Cups 13
Peppers, Bell, Red, Sweet, Chopped Dinner 0.25 Cup 12
Balsamic Vinaigrette - Light Dinner 2 Tablespoons 45
Ground Beef, 90% Lean Dinner 2 Ounces 123
Guacamole, Spicy Dinner 2 Tablespoons 54
Almonds, Coco Roast Snacks 1 Ounce 150
Peanut Butter, Natural, Creamy Snacks 1 Tablespoon 95
Fit Frappe Snacks 2 Scoops 120

Ooooh, I thought about doing a post about your success.You can remain anonymous, but if you'd like to share your story, I'd love to post it for others to read! It's encouraging to see lots of people of all sizes and shapes succeeding.  So, find me on Facebook or e-mail me at fitnesstrisha@gmail.com! I'd like to have your stories by Saturday, April 20 at noon---so send them soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment