Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day #46


I haven’t had much exciting news to share the last few days. I’m just so thankful you have come along with me and kept up with my journey (either daily or just on the weekends). I am grateful you’ve given me 5-10 minutes of your day and I hope that I have shared something with you to encourage you or nudge you in a healthy direction. Whether that be through journaling, exercise or just being more mindful of what you feed your body.

Name Type Quantity Units
Bar, Caramel Peanut, Whey Breakfast 1 Each
Cream, Breakfast 2 Tablespoons
Guacamole, Spicy Lunch 2 Tablespoons
Ground Beef, 90% Lean Lunch 3 Ounces
Sauce, Mild, Taco, Original Lunch 1 Tablespoon
Baby Spring Mix Lunch 2.5 Cups
Broccoli Lunch 1 Cup
Cheese, Cheddar, Shredded Lunch 1 Tablespoon
Guacamole, Spicy Dinner 2 Tablespoons
Ground Beef, 90% Lean Dinner 3 Ounces
Sauce, Mild, Taco, Original Dinner 1 Tablespoon
Broccoli Dinner 1 Cup
Pea Pods, Sugar Snap, Whole Dinner 1 Cup
Cheese, Cheddar, Shredded Dinner 1 Tablespoon
Fit Frappe Snacks 1 Scoop
Almonds, Coco Roast Snacks 0.5 Ounce
Coconut, Unsweetened, Dried Snacks 4 Tablespoons
Peanut Butter, Natural, Creamy Snacks 1 Tablespoon

I had a total of 1226 calories today. And I lifted heavy again. It feels so good to be strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment