Friday, April 19, 2013

Forty Days and Forty Nghts

Hello, my friendly followers! I trust all is going well. I had a fairly uneventful day. Same ol', same ol'. 1241 calories for the day along with a killer HIIT workout and some abs does a body good!

Name Type Quantity Units
Egg Whites, Large, Ckd Breakfast 2 Each
Egg, Hard Boiled, Whole, Large Breakfast 1 Each
Cream, Half & Half, Traditional Breakfast 2 Tablespoons
Guacamole, Spicy Breakfast 2 Tablespoons
Chicken Fillets (Mesquite Grilled) Lunch 0.333 Pound
Cheese, Cheddar, Shredded Lunch 2 Tablespoons
Baby Spring Mix Lunch 2 Cups
Pea Pods, Sugar Snap, Whole Lunch 0.5 Cup
Nuts, Almonds, Slivered Lunch 2 Tablespoons
Chicken Fillets (Mesquite Grilled) Dinner 0.333 Pound
Baby Spring Mix Dinner 2 Cups
Pea Pods, Sugar Snap, Whole Dinner 0.5 Cup
Cheese, Cheddar, Shredded Dinner 1 Tablespoon
Almonds, Coco Roast Snacks 1 Ounce
Fit Frappe Snacks 2 Scoops
EAS Chocolate Shake Snacks 1 Serving
Popcorn, White, Oil Popped Snacks 0.5 Cup

So, I was sitting around figuring out something to share with you...and I thought, what about some math and  calculations. (Because you know how studious I am....) I will show you how to figure how many pounds of fat you are carrying around. You multiply your weight x body fat = pounds of fat.  For Example:  If you weigh 150 pounds and your Body Fat is 30% (150 x .30 = 45 pounds of fat). That becomes helpful when you are losing weight to make sure you aren't losing muscle in the process. Remember...muscles are our friends! They burn calories while we sleep! Yay for friends!

OK- I'll leave you with that to ponder. Have you measured your body fat yet?

2 comments:

  1. No I didn't. You have to have your %Body Fat taken by someone (like me) or if you belong to a gym, they can do it for you. Once you get your %BodyFat, you plug that number into the equation and then you get your total POUNDS of Body Fat.

    You can have you Body Fat% taken with skin fold calipers or by bioelectircal impedence.

    Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

    ReplyDelete