Monday, April 22, 2013

Day #43-


Day #43
Butter toasted buns. That’s what I’m missing today. (Just in case you were wondering.) I was trying to think of something witty about not eating butter toasted buns so my buns look toasty hot in a swimsuit….but that just sounds weird. So I won’t.

My total calories for the day were 1194 and I was a crazy Zumba Lady—2 hours today! So much fun!

Name Type Quantity Units
Egg Whites, Large, Ckd Breakfast 2 Each
Egg, Hard Boiled, Whole, Large Breakfast 1 Each
Cream, Breakfast 2 Tablespoons
Cheese, Cheddar, Shredded Breakfast 1 Tablespoon
Guacamole, Spicy Breakfast 2 Tablespoons
Chicken Fillets (Grilled) Lunch 6 Ounces
Baby Spring Mix Lunch 2 Cups
Pea Pods, Sugar Snap, Whole Lunch 0.5 Cup
Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin Lunch 0.333 Tablespoon
Chicken Fillets (Grilled) Dinner 0.333 Pound
Cheese, Cheddar, Shredded Dinner 2 Tablespoons
Baby Spring Mix Dinner 2 Cups
Beans, Green Dinner 1 Cup
Fit Frappe Snacks 2 Scoops
Peanut Butter, Natural, Creamy Snacks 1 Tablespoon
Almonds, Coco Roast Snacks 1 Ounce


You want to know my best weight-loss/ lose your belly tip ever? It’s so simple, but very few people do it. Are you sitting down? No? Have a seat at your dining room table. Put your hands on the table (get a good grasp) now…PUSH AWAY! LOL! We use this trick a lot, kind of. It works. Trust me. The theory: Calories in vs. Calories out.

No comments:

Post a Comment