Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day #45


I had a great HIIT workout and then I focused a bit on my ABS! My obliques are officially apparent! I can see them! I also noticed (while I was shaving my legs...TMI) my thighs seem smaller too. TWO more days until my final measurements.
I don't know if I'm more excited to not cook or clean, or just to wear my swimsuit for 7 days, or to not work (although, I will miss my lovely clients), or wear fancy clothes and eat fancy meals...So many things to look forward to!

Name Type Quantity Units
Egg Whites, Large, Ckd Breakfast 2 Each
Egg, Whole, Large Breakfast 1 Each
Cream, Breakfast 2 Tablespoons
Cheese, Cheddar, Shredded Breakfast 1 Tablespoon
Guacamole, Spicy Breakfast 2 Tablespoons
Salad, BLT Cobb, Half Lunch 1 Each
Guacamole, Spicy Dinner 2 Tablespoons
Ground Beef, 90% Lean Dinner 3 Ounces
Sauce, Mild, Taco, Original Dinner 1 Tablespoon
Baby Spring Mix Dinner 2.5 Cups
Almonds, Coco Roast Snacks 1 Ounce
Fit Frappe Snacks 2 Scoops
Peanut Butter, Natural, Creamy Snacks 2 Tablespoons

My total calories for the day were 1211. So, what are your plans after these 47 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment