Monday, April 15, 2013

Day #36-- It's my Birthday, I'll eat cake if I want to.

You read that right. I broke down and had a piece of cookie-cake. I made it for Roman's birthday and somehow it ended up in my belly! Not on the plan... Oh-well, I'll get over it.

So, the best part of the title is that "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!" I love it when it's my birthday! Don't you? I guess getting older is better than the alternative, right?

So besides that deliciously perfect piece of cookie, I had 1141 calories. I taught two 55-minute Zumba classes today, so I'm sure it somewhat got worked off....somewhat. I'm just going to get over it...right now!

Name Type Quantity Units Calories
Choc Chip Atkins Bar Breakfast 0.5 Serving 100
Cream, Half & Half, Traditional Breakfast 2 Tablespoons 40
Guacamole, Spicy Lunch 2 Tablespoons 54
Cheese, Cheddar, Shredded Lunch 0.25 Cup 114
Ground Beef, 90% Lean Lunch 3 Ounces 184
Sauce, Mild, Taco, Original Lunch 1 Tablespoon 10
Baby Spring Mix Lunch 2.5 Cups 13
Guacamole, Spicy Dinner 2 Tablespoons 54
Cheese, Cheddar, Shredded Dinner 0.25 Cup 114
Ground Beef, 90% Lean Dinner 3 Ounces 184
Sauce, Mild, Taco, Original Dinner 1 Tablespoon 10
Baby Spring Mix Dinner 2.5 Cups 13
Celery, Strips, 4 Long Snacks 10 Pieces 6
Guacamole, Spicy Snacks 5 Tablespoons 135
EAS Chocolate Shake Snacks 1 Serving 110


Another three exercises for you! Let's start with our legs doing Alternating Reverse Lunges.
Begin with your feet shoulder width apart.

Step BACK with your right foot.
Slowly lower your right knee towards the ground.  Come up and then step forward to join your left foot!
That's ONE! Repeat by stepping back on the left foot. Continue for 30 seconds!
TIP: Be sure to keep your chest up and come straight down towards the ground,
don't let your front knee go over your toes!

Push-ups anyone?
 The key to getting the most bang for your buck is making sure you have a
straight line from your shoulders to your  heels.
 
Slowly lower your body down until you make a 90 Degree angle with your elbow and then press back up again.
Let's try to make that 30 push-up mark. Break it down in as small of sets as you need!
Hey there ladies...You can also do them from your knees.... Remember this post- Don't forget to practice up for parties!
Gotta love the weird face in this picture---thank you sister-- :)
 
Last one...this is for our abs. It has the same starting position as push-ups.
Cross your right knee to your left elbow and then  put you foot back on the ground.
 Repeat on  the other side. Continue alternating for 30 seconds!
Thank you for joining me on this ever-so-fascinating 47 Day Blog. We only have 11 days left. If there is anything you want to know--SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!! I'm gathering information for the final days now! 

Birthday Blessings~
Trisha

No comments:

Post a Comment