Wednesday, April 3, 2013

HALF WAY!


Day #24
Happy Wednesday! It is a VERY happy Wednesday! I had Chad measure my body fat today for my half way mark— guess what? I’m right on TRACK! I’ve dropped exactly 3.5% in 3.5 weeks! My plan is working! That gives me that little bit of extra OOMPH to carry on over the next 3.5 weeks! YAY!

I am working on some new stuff to post…like strength training exercises, stretches and metabolic burst options ALL with pictures! Hopefully that will help you during your journey! My kids LOVE to do these with me in the living room…granted my push-up form is MUCH better than theirs!! But all that matters is they are getting started with the basics! And you can too!

Name
Type
Quantity
Units
Calories
Choc Chip Atkins Bar
Breakfast
1
Serving
200
Cream,
Breakfast
2
Tablespoons
40
Beef, Top Sirloin Steak, Sirloin
Lunch
2
Ounces
146
Pea Pods, Sugar Snap, Whole
Lunch
0.5
Cup
13
Baby Spring Mix
Lunch
2
Cups
10
Guacamole, Spicy
Lunch
2
Tablespoons
54
Peppers, Bell, Red, Sweet, Chopped
Lunch
0.25
Cup
12
Onion, Yellow, Chopped
Lunch
0.25
Cup
16
Chicken Fillets (Mesquite Grilled)
Lunch
2
Ounces
73
Ground Beef, 90% Lean
Dinner
0.25
Pound
246
Guacamole, Spicy
Dinner
2
Tablespoons
54
Baby Spring Mix
Dinner
2
Cups
10
Balsamic Vinaigrette - Light
Dinner
2
Tablespoons
45
Cucumber, Fresh, Med
Dinner
0.5
Cup
8
Bacon, Cooked
Dinner
0.666
Piece
29
Fit Frappe
Snacks
1
Scoop
60
Coconut, Unsweetened, Dried
Snacks
2
Tablespoons
61
Peanut Butter, Natural, Creamy
Snacks
1.5
Tablespoons
143

I had 1220 calories for the day. (Lots of good leftovers) Oh…and I’ve had several people ask where I get my beef. Well, we purchase ¼ of a steer in the late summer. It is grass fed in Kansas, no hormones, no antibiotics, no steroids, no animal byproducts, just All Natural Beef. (I can’t tell you how great it feels knowing I have good food to feed my family. Also…knowing I have food in my freezer on any given day is pretty nice too!)

What are you feeding your family? 

No comments:

Post a Comment