Saturday, April 6, 2013

Day #27

Day #27
I know I’ve mentioned that I love to grocery shop. The absolute worst stop for me is the checkout lane. 

The immense amount of sugary delights is almost more than I can bear! But I did...I left it all in the lane!

Yes…I had more than 394 calories. It’s just been 2 weeks since my last cheat day! Wahoo!! I started a cheat day tonight for dinner! THANK GOODNESS I STASHED SOME JOLLY RANCHER JELLY BEANS!! I’m not saying that’s all I ate for dinner; it was just included in my meal!

Name
Type
Quantity
Units
Calories
Cream, Heavy Whipping
Breakfast
1
Tablespoon
50
Fit Frappe
Breakfast
1
Scoop
60
Baby Spring Mix
Lunch
2
Cups
10
Balsamic Vinaigrette - Light
Lunch
2
Tablespoons
45
Chicken Fillets (Mesquite Grilled)
Lunch
0.25
Pound
147
Nuts, Almonds, Slivered
Lunch
0.5
Tablespoon
23
Fit Frappe
Snacks
1
Scoop
60

We did a 30/20 cardio workout today in the living room! 30 Seconds of fast paced cardio: jumping jacks, boxing, burpees, mountain climbers, walkouts, etc. followed by 20 seconds of rest. Try 20 minutes of that and let me know what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment