Thursday, April 4, 2013

Day #25- Short & Sweet


Day #25
Quick post tonight! I’m still working on pictures of exercises…I need an assistant. Does anyone out there have an assistant? Is it all it’s cracked up to be? I would imagine it is! J I struggle with just keeping my counters clean enough to set stuff on…let alone typing a blog every day!!

I did teach a 55-minute Zumba class today, so chalk that up to some good fun cardio! I had a total of 1226 calories. (All of which were delicious!)
Name
Type
Quantity
Units
Calories
Cream,
Breakfast
1
Tablespoon
50
Choc Chip Atkins Bar
Breakfast
1
Serving
200
Ground Beef, 90% Lean
Lunch
0.25
Pound
246
Guacamole, Spicy
Lunch
2
Tablespoons
54
Baby Spring Mix
Lunch
2
Cups
10
Balsamic Vinaigrette - Light
Lunch
2
Tablespoons
45
Cucumber, Fresh, Med
Lunch
0.5
Cup
8
Cabbage, Shredded, Cooked
Dinner
1.5
Cups
52
Onion, Yellow, Chopped
Dinner
0.25
Cup
16
Peas, Green, Cooked
Dinner
0.125
Cup
17
Soy Sauce, Low Sodium
Dinner
2
Tablespoons
10
Oil, Sesame
Dinner
0.25
Tablespoon
30
Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin
Dinner
0.5
Tablespoon
60
Nuts, Almonds, Slivered
Dinner
2
Tablespoons
90
Chicken Fillets (Mesquite Grilled)
Dinner
4
Ounces
147
Egg Whites, Large, Ckd
Dinner
2
Each
50
Peanut Butter, Natural, Creamy
Snacks
1.5
Tablespoons
143


Seriously… I’m not very motivating or motivated today. I keep telling myself to get my head in the game. It’s so easy to let busyness consume your every  second.

So with that, I say—Get your mind right and your body tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment